PURE SUPPORT SHOP

If you have a small or mid-sized company or a individual who is encountering IT problem but need quick assistance, we have the solution for you. We have introduced our new online shop where our technicians will be providing you remote assistance within 30 minutes.

 

If you are encountering problems with Hanging programs, MS office is not opening, cannot receive or send mail, need to install programs and much more feel free to purchase below your 30 minutes support and we will contact you so we can assist you where ever you are.  

WHAT PURE ICT WILL DO FOR YOU

Troubleshoot the problem remotely

Solve your problem immediately within 30 minutes. If it takes longer you will be notified before proceeding

Send a report with problem analysis

WHAT'S NEXT
  • Review below payment policy

  • Start you purchase process by clicking add to cart button and complete order confirmation. (P.S. When selecting country choose Bonaire, due to the fact that Curacao is currently not available on the list.)

  • A confirmation mail will be send to the email you provided and we will contact you afterwards

PAYMENT POLICY

• 75% down payment must be paid before the setup process and the remaining 25% must be paid with 15

   days

• The initial process is 30 minutes and the fee must be paid before the session

• If the online payment will be paid from a bank that is not MCB, you must send a proof of payment in order to start the initial session

• After the 30 minutes session, you obtain a report with the description of the problem    and solution. If it

is required to extend the session, you will obtain an estimate with the time-frame solution. And by your  approval you will receive an invoice to start the down payment process

START YOUR PURCHASE 
CALL US

Tel: +5999 841-7873

EMAIL US
OFFICE HOURS

Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm

FOLLOW US ON 
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
OUR SERVICES
VISIT US

Penstraat 23

Willemstad, Curacao

+5999 841 7873

info@pure-ict.com

© 2020  PURE ICT B.V.